You're invited to a girls' night filled with friends, fun, and wine! In support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, proceeds will benefit the YWCA Women's Cancer Program. It's a great night to pamper yourself and mix and mingle with other women of Greater Lafayette, all while supporting this great program. There will be giveaways, a silent auction, sales, pampering, chocolate, and did we mention wine?! Come celebrate a night that's just for YOU!
WHO: Sorry guys, this is a women's only event!
WHEN: Thursday, October 27, 7:00 - 8:30 PM
WHERE: Fleet Feet Sports, 500 Sagamore Parkway West, West Lafayette, IN
WHY: To celebrate YOU & support YWCA!
- A silent auction with many awesome items, with all proceeds benefiting the YWCA Women's Cancer Program (see below for a full list)
- 20% to 30% OFF sport bras
- 10% OFF entire store (even sale items!!)
- Drawings for free giveaways
- Makeovers & makeup tutorials
- Hand & nail care
- Goody Bags to the first at the door
- Five bags will have a $20 store gift card!
- and more!!!!!
7:00 PM - Doors open. Giveaways to the first in the door!
7:00 - 8:30 PM - Pampering, activities, food & fun!
7:00 - 8:15 PM - Silent Auction
7:15 - Welcome remarks by YWCA
8:00 - Women's Cancer Program Overview by YWCA
8:15 PM - Silent Auction winners announced
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS
A BIG THANK YOU to all the businesses for supporting the YWCA through this event!!! We truly appreciate your support!
This list continues to grow! Check back for additional updates!
- One month of unlimited barre, yoga, TKO, dance, and cardio+core - courtesy of Tenley Studio
- Four Express Personal Training Sessions - courtesy of Metamorphic Fitness
- One month of small group personal training sessions- courtesy of Parkwest Fitness
- Yoga mat and yoga block - courtesy of Nike
- Running shirt & tights - courtesy of Brooks
- Sports bra - courtesy of Brooks
- Running shoes - courtesy of Brooks
- Running apparel - courtesy of Saucony
- Long-sleeve base layer - courtesy of Craft
- Runner safety package, with reflective vest, lights, and handheld water bottle - courtesy of Amphipod
- Run Fast. Eat Slow cookbook by Shalane Flanagan and Elyse Kopecky - courtesy of Rodale Publishing
- Spibelt - courtesy of SPI Belt
- Giftbox with tea, coffee mug, and chocolate bar - courtesy of Greyhouse Coffee
- Bottle of Wine - courtesy of Village Bottle Shoppe
- Scentsy Warmer and fragrance bars- courtesy of Scentsy consultant Kathryn Foland
- Water bottle, insulated hydration belt, lock laces, & running belt- courtesy of Nathan
- Nail wraps, mini heater, & application kit - courtesy of Jamberry consultant Sarah May
- Thirty-One 'Tons of Funds' Purse/Wallet - courtesy of Thirty-One consultant Jolie McCartney
The proceeds from this event will benefit the YWCA Women's Cancer Program. Like us on Facebook for updates on this event!! There is no pre-registration. We encourage you to wear something pink to support breast cancer awareness. We hope to see you on Thursday, October 27th for a fun filled night to benefit the Women's Cancer Program!