Sixth Annual Fleet Feet Sports Race Against Hunger 5K and 1 Mile Walk
Thursday, November 23, 2017 Run/Walk Start Time: 9 AM
Cumberland Park, West Lafayette, IN
About the Event
Join Fleet Feet Sports West Lafayette and our sponsors for a timed 5K run/walk or a 1 mile walk on Thanksgiving Day. There is NO REGISTRATION FEE for the event. It is our way of saying thanks and giving back to you, the running/walking community, as well as giving us all the opportunity to help those in our community who are in need of food.
Please donate non-perishable food items or make a monetary donation to the Food Finders Food Bank. Donations can be dropped off at the store during business hours.
- On-line registration will close Monday, November 20 at 11:59 PM
- Registration will be available at packet pickup on Wednesday, November 22 from 2:00 to 7:00 PM
- Race Day registration at Cumberland Park will be open from 8:00 to 8:30 AM
- Please note: When registering for the 5K, you have the option to be chip timed or not. For those wanting to be timed, please select 5K-Timed Race and you will receive a bib with a chip. For those not concerned about a race time, please select 5K-Untimed and you will receive a bib without a chip. By selecting this option, you can help us control costs for producing the race, which will provide more money to Food Finders.
- While there is no registration fee, you must be registered and wearing a bib to participate in the 5K run/walk or 1 mile walk.
From the generosity of local runners and walkers, 55,514 meals have been collected from this annual event! Let's beat last years record of 18,494 meals!!!
Packet Pickup - Fleet Feet Sports
We encourage you to bring your food items or monetary donation to the Fleet Feet Sports store and pickup your race bib the day before the race, Wednesday, November 22, from 2:00-7:00 PM. If you've registered prior to race day, you may also pickup your bib at the race, but please do so prior to 8:45 AM.
Donations to Food Finders Food Bank
1.2 lb of Food = 1 Meal $1 = 3 Meals
Most Needed Items: Peanut Butter - Cereal - Canned Fruit - 100% Fruit Juice - Soups - Pasta Meals - Canned Vegetables - Canned Meats - Boxed Rice and Potatoes - Pasta - Paper Products - Laundry Products
5K 1 Mile
2016 Results - Overall 2016 Results - Age Group 2015 Results - Overall
2016 Photo Album 2015 Photo Album 2014 Photo Album 2013 Photo Album 2012 Photo Album
Special Thanks to our Sponsors!